Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Random Things That are Pissing Me Off

I think the title says it all. I haven't written in a while and I'm sorry for that. I'm going to ease back into this with a simple list of things that have just been bugging me lately. Please feel free to add to this in the comments section...

  • My emotions - they're just completely out of line lately and I don't like it. I yearn for the days when I was basically a man and didn't give a flying f--- about anything!!

  • The job market - when did being over-qualified become a bad thing???

  • Wendy Williams on Dancing with the Stars - the fact that I legitimately can't figure out if she's a man or a woman is driving me insane!

  • Snookie making $32K for an appearance at Rutgers - Anyone who has had a conversation with me about the Jersey Shore knows that I am just downright bitter that this is not me because my life would totally make a better reality show

  • Bartenders who don't do buy-backs - that's just un-American!

  • Stupid songs - Why are they always the ones that get stuck in your head?

  • Text messages - This is kind of hypocritical because I text a lot but I am becoming increasingly frustrated with them...sometimes a phone call is necessary!!

  • Creepy, persistent boys/men - How come they just don't seem to ever get the point that you're not interested?!?!

  • Red Bull - I used to be able to drink a few jaeger bombs when I went out but now I just always end up feeling like my heart (which I believed to be non-existent for a very long time) is going to jump right out of my chest

  • Women - Some of them are just straight up annoying! Just sayin...

Ok, I guess I'm done for now. It's kind of nice to vent! Hope you enjoy the rest of your Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Ummmm.... I literally just requested tickets to the Wendy Williams show this morning. Bible. I want to take my Grandma, who is a huge fan.

    And by annoying song did you mean... It's Friday Friday, gettin' down on Friday... Cuz I've had that song in my head for days.

    Also, I'm THAT person that will ignore your phone call then text you and say what's up? Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah i don't mind wendy williams on her show but on dancing, i just find her really weird

    song--yes that one works

    and about the texts, i periodically go through periods where i despise them lol

    ReplyDelete